Author: Ali Parker
Series: Bright Lights Billionaire #1
Publication date: March 20th 2016
Genres: Adult, Romance
From Best Selling Author, Ali Parker comes a new Billionaire Series filled with sexiness, humor and intense attraction…
Ethan Lewis has been in the bright lights for as long as he can remember. He’s just turned the cusp of celebrating his twenty-fourth birthday, and yet he feels more like eighty. Living the life of a celebrity isn’t all it is chalked up to be, and dealing with the unruly number of women who are more interested in his billions than who he is as a person is getting old. He has resigned himself to giving up on love and focusing on the only thing that truly gives back – his career.
Riley Phillips has always dreamed of being on a big stage with the warmth of the spotlight baring down on her, but she just couldn’t seem to catch the right agent’s attention. After giving a quick commencement speech as Valedictorian of her graduating class at Billmore High, she’s offered something she can’t refuse… The chance to work in Hollywood. It’s not all it’s chalked up to be, but she works hard and finally gets her big break four years down the line. There is a new movie that her agent wants her to audition for, and her co-star? The dreamy Ethan Lewis.
She scores the part, but soon regrets it due to his callous, overbearing persona. He’s nothing like the public touts, and she for one isn’t impressed.
Funny enough, he is – immensely.
- Spend time with my family! My hubby is my best friend, so we do everything together from cooking dinner to movies to running a few businesses. I love, love, love my family.
- Writing books – I used to put reading books here and where I still LOVE to read, my focus has shifted a little thanks to all of the voices running around in my skull that want a moment of immortalization via my books. 🙂
- Trying new food – I’m a total foodie. My hubby and I love trying new things, both in going out to a new restaurant or in the kitchen. I grew up in a house where it wasn’t, “What stores are we going to today on our shopping trip?” It was, “Where are we eating lunch and then we’ll plan the stores around that.” Being a foodie is in my blood and I love it.
- Sleep – oh man do I love sleeping. Slipping into cold sheets and leaving the world of to-do’s and to-done’s to find a handsome vampire and rule the world together? Are you kidding? So there…
- Singing – It’s rare to find me not listening to something and of course – singing along.
- Creating – My mind works in a wild sporadic pattern of creating almost constantly. Yes I’m tired most often, but I spend a lot of time creating new things. Whether it be a new book, or a craft project, or a business, I’m usually always thinking up something new.
- Ride rollercoasters – the bigger and faster – the better. I’m all about riding a rollercoaster.
- Read a good book – There is just nothing better than curling up somewhere (my bed in prep for a nap – hellllllo vampire king) and reading a great story. I started writing stories simply because as a reader of SO many books, I realized that I could give the same pleasure I received by reading simply by writing for others. I love reading my own books and can’t tell you how good it feels to hear from other readers that my books have taken them from the drones of reality from time to time.
- Going to the Movies – I love going to see a new movie on the big screen. The theatre just down the street from our house just did an upgrade and now all of the seats are leather and huge! I feel like queen of the hill in there. (Clap, clap… “Bring me a martini” – or popcorn and soda will do.)
- Going on Vacation – our family tries to take 2 mini-vacations a year, one being bigger than the other. The first is always after Christmas. We take the whole family, including my mom, dad and brother with us somewhere.
About the Author
Thanks for picking up a book!!