Ironically, the purpose of this challenge was to encourage me to blog more frequently and already I’m a day behind 😦 I’m so sorry everyone!!
Here are my 20 facts about me:
1. I was born on 1st April – yes, April Fool’s Day
2. I’m addicted to Pinterest! Follow me here
3. I have 7 tattoos
4. I have an English with Sociology degree from the University of Gloucestershire
5. In February I adopted a Bearded Dragon and his name is Spyro
6. My favourite Disney princess is Belle (she’s a brunette and loves books!!)
7. If I could be anyone, it would be Harley Quinn!
8. My favourite film is Baz Luhrmann’s Romeo and Juliet
9. I write all my reviews with a pen and paper – usually pink pen – and then type them up.
10. Alice in Wonderland and Jane Eyre are my literary heroines.
11. I have a qualification in Early Years Care and Education
12. I will always text and email rather than make a phone call
13. When I was 11 I was run over – the head injury I sustained resulted in me now living with epilepsy
14. I am currently in the process of divorcing my husband of 15 years
15. I am a huge fan of rugby and support Gloucester RFC
16. I am a little obsessed with butterflies and angel wings
17. I have 2 boys – one is 10 and loves football and my eldest is 13 and knows everything there is to know about Batman, as well as being Autistic
18. 4 years ago I attempted to commit suicide
19. My day can’t start without coffee!
20. I am an Eccendentesiast
Is there a fact you want me to know about you??