Posy Roberts is a M/M Contemporary Romance author who has only recently come onto my radar! This was when the third book in The Secrets Collection, Cheeky Hipsters and Jocks, was released on June 12th 2015.
Shortly after that I came across Silver Scars on another blog and was immediately captivated by its breath-taking cover and blurb.
You need people to love you, especially when you shove them away.
A bomb destroyed high-powered lawyer Gil Lemieux’s seemingly perfect life, and PTSD has ruled every decision since the explosion that left him scarred inside and outside. Moving home with his mom is meant to be a temporary measure, just like proofreading for a medical editorial firm is meant to be a stopgap. But two years after taking on the wrong court case, he’s still living in fear.
Keith Kramer might be based 1,500 miles away from Gil, but their shared work brings them together—a chance meeting that’s life-changing. Gil is drawn to Keith’s good looks and intelligence, but it’s his innate understanding that Gil is more than the scars on his skin that is truly attractive. He’s everything Gil used to be and more. It blows Gil’s mind that his attraction might be returned.
Only doubt could widen the distance between them. Keith’s hopefulness, borne out of surviving some tough challenges of his own, isn’t enough to bridge the distance alone. Gil will need to believe he has as much to offer as Keith if they’re to build a life together.
WIN an ebook copy of Silver Scars!
Posy Roberts is also the author of the North Star series and several other single novels. A full list of her books can be found here.
Today Posy Roberts has joined Male Monday to help us get to know her better with a Top 10 list of things she believes
- Naps should be taken regularly and not just power naps. The real ones.
- Coffee should be enjoyed with cream.
- Cheese is the best food ever to be discovered.
- Living with chronic pain has made me a better, happier person because I’ve learned what to take seriously and what to let go.
- Snow is beautiful and it smells amazing.
- Social media and always being connected is great, but it’s changed our society at it’s core and how we interact with each other.
- Soft boiled eggs are delicious. Eat two with some toast, and it’s the perfect meal.
- Swearing often and with feeling reduces stress and makes life more fun.
- Sex shouldn’t be treated as a taboo. It’s how we all got here, it feels amazing, and we should be able to talk about it openly. Imagine some of the sex tips you’d get!
- A breastfeeding babe and mom is one of the most beautiful images to me.
I would like to say a HUGE thank you to Posy Roberts for joining us today!
About the Author
Posy Roberts writes about romantic male love. Whether her characters are family men, drag queens, or lonely men searching for connections, they all find a home in her stories.
Posy is married to a man who makes sure she doesn’t forget to eat or sleep; her daughter, a budding author and dedicated Whovian, helps her come up with character names. When Posy’s not writing, she enjoys crafting, hiking, and singing spontaneously about the mundane, just to make normal seem more interesting.